In recent years photoredox chemistry has become a powerful tool for chemical synthesis. Many reactions conditions have been reported in the literature using a wide range of catalysts and reagents. However, often these reactions are highly substrate, solvent and base specific. In order to facilitate the screening of common photochemistry reactions, HepatoChem has released a series of kits combining common Iridium, Nickel, ligand and base combinations to achieve successful cross-coupling transformations.
Iridium/Nickel catalysis versatility
Depending on the ligand, base and solvent, the Ir/Ni catalytic systems can perform different cross-coupling reaction.
Several kits available
5 µmol of substrates in 100 µl solvent with Ir catalyst (2 mol %), NiCl2•dme (10 mol %), ligand (10 mol %), and 3 equivalent of base.
- 0.3 ml vial with crimp cap and stirring bar
- Specifically designed for photochemistry device
- Pre-weighed reagents and catalysts
- Temperature maintained at RT
- Pre-designed or custom arrays available
- Reagents are packaged under inert atmosphere