Essential in many fields and omnipresent in our daily lives, chemistry is a key sector that actively contributes to improve our daily life.
From the intermediate of organic chemistry, the fine chemical sector is developing complex molecules from many chemical reactions in series then formulated into specific products.
This sector must offer on the market innovative products immediately. Efficient and innovative synthesis tools less time consuming and space can help to meet this requirement.
Interchim who always listens to their customers, provide efficient and innovative parallel synthesis systems to improve productivity and save space.
Carousel 12 Plus & 6 Plus Reaction Stations
Carousel 12 Plus & 6 Plus ReactionSystems features:
Carousel 12 Plus Reaction System
- Accepts up to 12 glass tubes with a reaction volume from 1ml to 20ml.
Carousel 6 Plus Reaction System
- Accepts up to 6 round bottom flasks with a reaction volume from 2.5ml to 125ml.
- Powerful, even stirring – fits on to a Carousel stirring hotplate.
- Rapid heating to 220˚C and cooling to -78˚C.
- Quick to set-up and easy to use.
- Easy viewing of tube contents during experiments.
- Removable water-cooled reflux head.
- Perform reactions under an inert atmosphere.
- Fluoropolymer coating for chemical resistance and easy cleaning.
- PTFE caps feature a ‘quick-thread’ for fast attachment to glass tubes.
- Removable reflux head allows reaction tubes to be transferred between heated base, cooled base or stand.
Carousel 12 improves productivity in a busy R&D lab
As the pace of innovation increases, many companies are switching from the traditional process of ‘one-at-a-time’ analogue synthesis, which is time consuming and highly labour intensive, to more efficient methods.
This was the case in the small, space-limited R&D laboratory at the School of Pharmaceutical Science, Sun Yat-Sen University where they wanted to improve the productivity of experiments and safety. Using their existing setup of a simple water condenser, heated magnetic stirrer and glass flask for drug synthesis / combination reactions they experienced long reaction times and with limited space, project progress was always slow.
After testing Radleys Carousel 12 Plus Reaction Station which offers twelve parallel reactions from 1 to 20ml scale, with uniform heating or cooling of each reaction tube, the laboratory purchased two units.
The Laboratory Supervisor said “The Carousel 12 is very convenient for us to use and improves our efficiency”. The lack of space is no longer a problem as 12 experiments can be run simultaneously owing to the Carousel 12’s small benchtop footprint.
Radleys Carousel 6 &12 Plus™ Reaction Stations are the best parallel synthesis tools to optimize working time and save laboratory space. These innovative chemical equipments will enable researchers to have safer, cleaner, greener and more productive chemical research.
Find out more :
- Find directly the Carousel 6 & 12 Plus ™ Radleys on our website.
- Find all our systems dedicated to parallel synthesis on our web site
- Contact us by email : email@example.com