|June 25, 2020||14:00 CEST||Wherever you want||Free|
- Doing more with your hotplate and how to fit more reactions in your fume hood.
- Quickly and safely setting up a reaction with heating, stirring, inert gas and reflux.
- Comparison to traditional glassware: what are the advantages and disadvantages?
- Overview of Rodaviss glass joints vs. standard glass joints.
- Reproducibility of temperature and stirring.
- Tips and tricks on getting consistent magnetic stirring with multiple vials and flasks.
- What to do when magnetic stirring is not enough?
- Temperature control: how to choose the appropriate product and when do I need active cooling?
- Volume range and vessel sizes: how do I decide which product to use?
Key learning objectives
- Setting up multiple reactions safely and quickly
- Saving space and improving safety in your fume hood
- Getting reproducible temperature control and stirring across multiple reactions
- Understanding how to specify the right tool for the job
Who should attend?
- Research and Medicinal Chemists
- Existing Carousel 12, Carousel 6, Tornado, GreenHouse, StarFish and Mya 4 users
- Students, Lab Technicians, Chemists, Team Leader
Interchim® is the representative for Radleys in France, Germany and Austria.